Vs > Vologda
Santiago R. vs Vologda Climate & Distance Between
Santiago R. vs Patos De Minas, Brazil
Santiago R. vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
Santiago R. vs Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
Santiago R. vs Klagenfurt, Austria
Vologda vs Molesworth, New Zealand
Vologda vs Dikson Island, Russia
Vologda vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Vologda vs Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada
Nebitdag vs Barkhan
Athens vs Miyazaki
Isla De Pascua-Mataveri vs Manaia Dem Farm
Urfa vs Aragarcas
- The distance between Santiago R., Dominican Republic and Vologda, Russia is approximately 9,291 km or 5,774 mi.
- To reach Santiago R. in this distance one would set out from Vologda bearing 297.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Santiago R. bearing 208.6° or SSW .
- Santiago R. has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Vologda has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Santiago R. is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Vologda is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 23.6 °C (42.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.4 °C (47.5°F) less in Santiago R.. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 614.2 mm (24.2 in) more which is equivalent to 614.2 l/m² (15.07 US gal/ft²) or 6,142,000 l/ha (656,621 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.7° higher in Santiago R. than in Vologda.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Santiago R. relative to Vologda. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vologda vs Santiago R.
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Santiago R. vs Oswego, Ny, Usa
Santiago R. vs Borzja, Russia
Santiago R. vs Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Santiago R. vs Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia
Vologda vs Cape Frasca, Italy
Vologda vs Orlando, Fl, Usa
Vologda vs Spokane, Wa, Usa
Vologda vs Takada, Japan
Halfa El Gedida vs Balikpapan, Borneo
KIROVOBAD (GANDZHA) vs Sapporo
Base Antartica Arturo P vs Taiaroa Head
Kurgan vs Sherbrooke, Qc
Santiago R. vs Vologda Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Santiago R.
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 61.1 kms (38 miles) NE
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 82.1 kms (51 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ENE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) ENE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) E
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 22 kms (13.7 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) E
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) ESE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 84.3 kms (52.4 miles) ESE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 77.2 kms (48 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Vologda