Vs > Viljujsk
Santiago R. vs Viljujsk Climate & Distance Between
Santiago R. vs Watertown, Sd, Usa
Santiago R. vs Tiree, Uk
Santiago R. vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Santiago R. vs Iranshahr, Iran
Viljujsk vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
Viljujsk vs Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia
Viljujsk vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Viljujsk vs Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Watertown, Wi vs Corning, Ar
Longreach vs Lusaka
Loja Argelia vs Mogadishu
Eugene, Or vs Niamey
- The distance between Santiago R., Dominican Republic and Viljujsk, Russia is approximately 10,689 km or 6,642 mi.
- To reach Santiago R. in this distance one would set out from Viljujsk bearing 12.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Santiago R. bearing 174.3° or S .
- Santiago R. has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Viljujsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Santiago R. is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Viljujsk is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 35.3 °C (63.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 52.6 °C (94.7°F) less in Santiago R.. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 927 mm (36.5 in) more which is equivalent to 927 l/m² (22.75 US gal/ft²) or 9,270,000 l/ha (991,025 US gal/ac) more. About 4 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 43.1° higher in Santiago R. than in Viljujsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Santiago R. relative to Viljujsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Viljujsk vs Santiago R.
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Santiago R. vs Walla Walla, Washington, Usa
Santiago R. vs Aimores, Brazil
Santiago R. vs Waingawa, New Zealand
Santiago R. vs Muren, Mongolia
Viljujsk vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Viljujsk vs Manyberries, Alberta, Canada
Viljujsk vs Salekhard, Russia
Viljujsk vs Kenieba, Mali
Goose, Nf vs Gisborne
St Georges vs Kljuci
Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua vs Hailar
Samsun vs Lop Buri
Santiago R. vs Viljujsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Santiago R.
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 61.1 kms (38 miles) NE
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 82.1 kms (51 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ENE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) ENE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) E
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 22 kms (13.7 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) E
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) ESE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 84.3 kms (52.4 miles) ESE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 77.2 kms (48 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Viljujsk