Vs > Ashburton Council
Santiago R. vs Ashburton Council Climate & Distance Between
Santiago R. vs Innsbruck, Austria
Santiago R. vs Toulon, France
Santiago R. vs Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Santiago R. vs Asuncion, Paraguay
Ashburton Council vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Ashburton Council vs Oakland, Md, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Lome, Togo
Ashburton Council vs Arak, Iran
Zolotonosa vs Columbus, In
Nantes vs Lungi
Penang/ Bayan Lepas vs Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Deseret, Ut vs Darfield
- The distance between Santiago R., Dominican Republic and Ashburton Council, New Zealand is approximately 13,631 km or 8,470 mi.
- To reach Santiago R. in this distance one would set out from Ashburton Council bearing 93.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Santiago R. bearing 49.7° or NE .
- Santiago R. has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ashburton Council has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Santiago R. is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ashburton Council is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.5 °C (26°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Santiago R.. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 492 mm (19.4 in) more which is equivalent to 492 l/m² (12.07 US gal/ft²) or 4,920,000 l/ha (525,981 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in Santiago R. than in Ashburton Council.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Santiago R. relative to Ashburton Council. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashburton Council vs Santiago R.
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Santiago R. vs Misamfu, Zambia
Santiago R. vs Gyzylarbat, Turkmenistan
Santiago R. vs Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Santiago R. vs Qalai Naw, Afghanistan
Ashburton Council vs Methoni, Greece
Ashburton Council vs Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica
Ashburton Council vs Miyako, Japan
Ashburton Council vs Radicofani, Italy
Esashi vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv
Hua Hin vs Chateau Tongariro
Jarabacoa vs Washington, District Of Columbia
Keene, Nh vs Lisbon, Nd
Santiago R. vs Ashburton Council Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Santiago R.
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 61.1 kms (38 miles) NE
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 82.1 kms (51 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ENE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) ENE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) E
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 22 kms (13.7 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) E
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) ESE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 84.3 kms (52.4 miles) ESE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 77.2 kms (48 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashburton Council