| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago R. in July is hot at 27.55 °C (81.59 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 75.8mm (3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago R. July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Santiago R., Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago R.:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 61.1 kms (38 miles) NE
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 82.1 kms (51 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ENE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) ENE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) E
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 22 kms (13.7 miles) ESE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) E
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) ESE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 84.3 kms (52.4 miles) ESE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 77.2 kms (48 miles) SSE